Functional Magnetic Films
Robert Niemann, Benjamin Schleicher, Ulrike Besold, Stefan Schwabe, Svea Fleischer, Ludwig Reichel
In Front: Sebastian Fähler and Anett Diestel
Devices and Methods
We regularly use the following preparation and analysis methods
- Sputter Deposition
- Pulsed Laser Deposition
- Atomic Force Microscopy with heating stage
- Magnetic Force Microscopy
- Scanning Electron Microscopy with EDX, EBSD, heating stage
- Transmission Electron Microscopy
- X-Ray diffraction methods - in dependence of temperature and electric field
- Vibrating Sample Magnetometer
We are looking for motivated bachelor and master/diploma students in the fields of material science and physics.
Please contact PD Dr. Sebastian Fähler.