The research project activities cover the topics of pnictide based superconducting thin films and superconducting/ferromagnetic thin film heterostructures conducted at IFW Dresden.
DFG (German Research Foundation):
- Research Grant within the Priority Programme SPP 1458 (2013 - 2017), Principal Investigator
- Initiation of a Bilateral Cooperation Grant (2013 - 2015), Principal Investigator: with H. Hiramatsu, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Research Grant within the Priority Programme SPP 1458 (2010 - 2013), Principal Investigator: "Thin film preparation of superconductive iron pnictide compounds by pulsed laser deposition: Electrical transport and structural properties of grain boundaries in FeAs based superconductors"
- Initiation of a Bilateral Cooperation Grant (2011 - 2012), Principal Investigator: "Oxypniktid-Dünnschichtherstellung" together with H. Ikuta, University of Nagoya (Japan)
- Research Grant (2009 - 2012), Principal Investigator: "Dünnschichtabscheidung von supraleitenden oxidischen Eisen-Arsenid-Verbindungen mittels gepulster Laserdeposition"
ESF (European Science Foundation)
- Exploratory Workshop Organisation Grant (2011), Principal Investigator (Organisator): "Exploratory Workshop on Physics and Technology of Iron Pnictide Thin Films" (see webpage)
DAAD (German Academic Exchange Service)
- PPP Travel Grant, University of Oslo (Norway) (2011 - 2012)
- PPP Travel Grant, Ames Laboratory (USA) (2011 - 2012)
- PPP Travel Grant, NCSR Demokritos Athens (Greece) (2009 - 2010)
EuroMagNET 2 - Proposals for High Field Magnet Laboratories
- Proposal for high static fields (30T) at Nijmegen, Applicant (05/2013)
- Proposal for 100T pulsed fields at HZ Dresden-Rossendorf, Applicant (11/2012)
- Proposal for 70T pulsed fields at HZ Dresden-Rossendorf, Applicant (05/2012)
- Proposal for 70T pulsed fields at HZ Dresden-Rossendorf, Co-Applicant (04/2012)
ESRF - Proposals for the European Synchrotron Facility, Grenoble
- Standard Application for Beam Time, Co-Applicant (06/2011)