Student Apprenticeships and hands-on training
In the framework student program we offer student apprenticeships (studentische Hilfskräfte) and hand-on training in our research teams. You will actively work on one of our current research topics and gain valuable experience in the fields of physics, chemistry, materials research and engineering.
Bachelor / Master and Diploma Topics
Our ongoing research activities always generate interesting and challenging research topics which can be addressed in the framework of a bachelor, master or diploma work. We offer diploma and master works in the fields of physics, chemistry, materials research and engineering for students from universities as well as from universities of applied sciences (Fachhochschulen).
In your bachelor, master and diploma work you will be trained by means of targeted research on an up-to-date problem of current solid state research.
Further Information and application
For further information about possible work and training topics we invite you to contact one of the Institutes Directors working in the field of your interest:
- Prof. Büchner, Director of the Institute for Solid State Research
- Prof. Nielsch, Director of the Institute for Metallic Materials
- Dr. Gemming, Director of the Institute for Complex Materials
- Prof. Schmidt, Director of the Institute for Integrative Nanosciences
- Prof. van den Brink, Director of the Institute for Theoretical Solid State Physics