- For smartphones: Search your app-store for 'vmware view client', download and install them
- For computers: Download the client from https://viewsec.ifw-dresden.de
Linux-Users running not Ubuntu will find a client at http://code.google.com/p/vmware-view-open-client/downloads/list
- All other devices: Ask Google
- Three concurrent connections are available, if they are in use, you can't connect.
- Session idle timeout: 15 minutes (session will closed after 15 minutes inactivity)
- Enter https://viewsec.ifw-dresden.de as 'View Connection Server', Port 443 if needed
- Use your IFW login to connect.
- Select 'IFW-Default' in your prefered language as available desktop