Lecturers: Prof. Dr. B. Büchner, Dr. A. Popov, Dr. J. Dufouleur, Dr. T. Mühl
Where? By distance learning (script, phone conversation, possibly video)
When? Monday, 2nd Doppelstunde (9:20 – 10:50 am). First lecture: 12h April 2021
Who? Students of Nanobiophysics, Physics (main course), Materials Science, PhD students
The lecture will be given in English.
• High resolution microscopy
• Chemical bonds in molecular nanostructures
• Synthesis and functionalisation of molecular nanostructures
• Physical properties and applications of molecular nanostructures
• Molecular magnetism
• Transport properties of graphene
We would be happy if you participate. Please “register” by email here: email@example.com (if possible till Friday, 3rd April).