Group leader 2017-present IFW-Dresden
- Electronic and optical properties of graphene/TMDC heterostructures.
- Electronic structure of unconventional superconductors and correlated materials.
- Design and operation of chalcogen MBE systems at Bessy II radiation source and in IFW-Dresden.
- Maintenance and upgrade of UE112 PGM-2 beamline at Bessy II radiation source.
Scientific associate/ PhD student and Postdoctoral Fellow 2014-2017 Universität zü Köln, II Physiskalisches institut
- Design and assembly of UHV Raman system.
- Electronic and optical properties of doped graphene and graphene nanoribbons .
Scientific associate/ PhD student 2012-2014 IFW-Dresden
- PhD thesis:" Electronic properties and superconductivity of doped graphene."
- Design and assembly of Laser based pump-probe ARPES.
Scientific associate/ Master Student 2010-2012 St. Petersburg State University:
- Master thesis: "Electronic properties of graphene and hexagonal boron nitride monolayer."
- Photoelectron and X-Ray Adsorption spectroscopy •
- AFM probe for metallography.